Troop 248 Mission: To run an organized, Scout-Led troop which uses Scouting fundamentals
to balance fun, learning, and advancement while working as a team to support each other and the community.
Troop 248 is chartered by St Stephens Lutheran Church
and meets every Monday night at 7p at
1575 Charlton St in West St Paul, MN
Donaldson Merit Badge Day (Sat Feb 9) – including:
- Chemistry (Please complete requirement 7b before class
and bring with you)
- Composite Materials (Please complete requirements 2a and 2b
before class and bring with you)
- Engineering (Please complete requirement 9 before class and bring with you)
- Inventing (Please complete requirements 5 and 6 before class and bring with you)
- Metalwork (Closed toe shoes, long sleeve cotton shirt and long cotton pants are required)
- Nuclear Science (Please complete requirement 8 before class and bring with you)
- Pulp & Paper
- Welding (Closed toe shoes, long sleeve cotton shirt and long cotton pants are required)
Friends of Scouting – please donate online or return your FOS donation form to any Monday scout meeting or mail to the address provided on the form.
Parent Night Presentation – Scouting Advancement 101
Key: Troop Events / District Events
Other Important Troop 248 Announcements
Parent / Teen Digital Technology Contract – Required for your son to earn the BSA Cyber Chip (needed for Digital Technology & Programming Merit Badge). You can edit this Word version (or print out this PDF version)
National Eagle Scout Association Scholarships (NESA) Information – Eagle Scouts in their senior year in high school can apply for $3,000 to $50,000 in competitive academic scholarships and Eagle Scouts graduating from high school through their junior year in undergraduate studies may apply for a competitive $2,000 to $5,000 merit scholarships. You do need to join the NESA to apply ($35 for a 5 year membership). Scholarship detail.